How to Enable Self-Registration for Learners to Enroll in Courses or Quizzes
With ProProfs Training Maker, instructors can select from numerous methods to manage the registration of learners. One of the effective ways is to allow them to log in and self-register in a classroom. By automating a learner to self-register for a particular quiz, course, or group, instructors save time and effort that they otherwise spend manually updating learners’ information, such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
A few benefits of enabling self-registration are:
1. Saving time in manually updating details about learners
2. Using the feature to collect only the required details
3. Making registrations hassle-free through automation
Here’s what the self-registration form looks like to learners:
In this article, you’ll learn:
Step 1: In your ProProfs Training Maker account,
- Go to “Classroom”
- Select a classroom you want to enable self-registration for
- Click the three vertical dots or the kebab menu icon
- Select “Edit” from the list
Step 2: In the edit section,
- Click to open the “Welcome Screen” dropdown menu.
- Open “Registration Form.”
Step 3: In the registration form, you can enable/disable options with just a click,
- Enable “While registering ask for,” and below it, you will find different fields which you can allow to collect details during registration.
- The fields you enable will appear in the live preview on the right side of your screen.
At the bottom of the left panel, you will see options to enable/disable sending an email notification to both the author and the learner once the registration is complete.
Step 4: Click “Save” or “Save & Exit” to finalize the changes.
By sharing the classroom link, you can allow learners to register directly in your classroom at ProProfs.
Alternatively, learners can register for the classroom embedded on your website. Read how to embed the classroom on your website.
Step 1: New learners can register by clicking “Sign Up.”
Step 2: Once they click Sign Up,
The “User Registration” page opens. Here, they have to fill in their information.
After learners have filled in the required fields and set up their passwords, they must click “Register” to complete the registration.
Once the registration is complete, they will be able to log in to your classroom.
That is all about enabling learners to self-register to enroll in your course/quiz.