How to Reset the Course Progress for a User
There are three ways to reset course progress for a user:
- By deleting a user report of a completed course.
- By allowing reattempt on a user or group report of a complete course under pending reports.
- By allowing reattempt when the course certificate expires.
Let's take a look at each of these methods.
1. By deleting a user report for a completed course.
Step 1: From your ProProfs Training Maker dashboard, go to the Classroom.
Step 2: The user whose reports you want to delete is part of a particular classroom. Locate that classroom and click the graph icon to access its reports.
Step 3: Under Learner Reports, click Completed Courses.
Step 4: Select the user from the list whose reports you want to delete and click View Report.
Step 5: Select the report and delete it.
2. Alternatively, you can allow reattempt on a user or group report of a complete course under the pending reports.
Step 5.1: Change to Courses Pending.
Step 5.2: Select the report and click Allow Re-attempt.
3. By allowing reattempt when a course certificate expires.
Step 1: Go to the Settings of the course you want can be reattempted by its users. Under the General tab, scroll down to Compliance & Reminders, and set the expiration date for the course completion.
Step 2: Setting the expiration date will reveal the option When Certificate Expires. Click on its dropdown, select Allow reattempt, and save.