How to Manage Registration of Learners in a Classroom
With ProProfs Training Maker, you can manage the registration of learners in the following ways:
1. Add learners manually to a classroom: With ProProfs, instructors can easily add new learners to the classroom using their email addresses or IDs (usernames).
Step 1: Go to "Classroom" > "Users" of a classroom to which you want to add new learners.
Step 2: Navigate to +New User. Enter the learner's email addresses or usernames/IDs. In the next step, you get the option to add them to a group and also assign course(s).
Step 3: Click Done to finish adding new users manually to a classroom.
2. Bulk-upload an excel sheet of learners: Instructors can bulk-upload details of users to the classroom and create hundreds of user accounts in a single step.
3. Learners self-enroll to default groups: Instructors can allow learners to self-register to a particular quiz, course or group and save time and effort.
4. Learners self-enroll to a specific group using the join code: Instructors can allow learners to self-register to default group(s) to save time and effort.
5. Self-enrollment via Google sign-in: Instructors can also allow learners to self-register in a classroom via Google sign-in. Users can use their Gmail accounts to register in the classroom. Once authenticated, your end users will be part of the classroom.