How to Create, Customize, and Brand a Course Certificate
ProProfs Training Maker lets you create a course certificate from scratch by uploading your design or choosing one from our library of professionally designed certificates. To brand your course, you can customize a certificate by adding your company logo, signature, participant name, etc.
Watch this quick video guide to learn how to create, customize, and brand course certificates.
Or continue reading to learn it step-by-step.
Here’s a preview of a course certificate.
Benefits of a course certificate:
- Reward your learners on course completion
- Meet compliance requirements
- Instill a sense of achievement
- Motivate your learners to do better
Step 1: Go to Settings >> General in a course editor.
Step 2: Scroll down to Presentation and follow the screenshot instructions.
Enable Customize Completion Page.
Enable Show Certificate.
Click Edit to customize the certificate.
Step 3: On the certificate customization screen, follow the instructions shown in the screenshot:
1. Select a certificate template from our library, upload your certificate, or you can even Google for more designs.
2. Click Customize This Certificate to edit the design further.
Step 4: Follow the below screenshot instructions to edit your chosen certificate design further.
1. Drag and drop the required placeholders over the certificate. Don’t worry about the values as yet. Values, such as the learner’s name, the course title, etc., will automatically appear when the certificate is generated.
2. Enter static text and place it anywhere on the certificate.
3. Formatting options for the placeholder text.
4. Switch between certificate templates.
5. Click Save & Done when you’ve customized the certificate to your requirements. Your customized certificate is ready.
That is all about creating branded course completion certificates.